Fortunately I got it together and got on the plane.
Unfortunately, I had to say good-bye to my family.
Fortunately, I sat next to a nice couple flying to Tokyo.
Unfortunately, there were no empty seats to get comfortable and I got no sleep.
Fortunately, my flight arrived in Tokyo on time, even after a late start.
Unfortunately, my next flight to Guangzhou was overbooked and I lost my seat.
Fortunately, they put me on an earlier flight with another airline.
Unfortunately, it was late.
Fortunately, I had two seats to get cozy in and actually caught a few winks.
Unfortunately, I got a crick in my neck.
Fortunately I made it out of the Guangzhou airport and to my hotel without a hitch and at 12:45 AM Oct. 9 (China time) I am finally going to bed.
Unfortunately, I have to get up at 7:30 for my next flight.
And fortunately, I serve an awesome G*d who is in control of all the fortunate and seemingly unfortunate events in my life. He is the Master at weaving all things together for good!
Good night!
08 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hey Jill!!
I've been thinking of you so often, wondering, "I wonder where Jill is now?.... on the river, in a plane, on a bus, in a train... hmm. Sounds like a Dr. Seuss book! Wishing you well, and more naps!
Barbara Walters
Hi Jill! I just read over your blog for the first time. I heard about your new son coming, but guess it just did'nt sink in all that you and your family are really going through. I am so happy for you! I know you are being carried through your journey and you and Pierce will be brought home safely. May God bless you and keep you safe. Tell Elizabeth to come see me if she needs extra TLC or ginger ale while you are away! :)
Lori Swearingen (MES health room)
Post a Comment