It is said that when a child is born, invisible red threads reach out from the child's spirit and connect to all the important people who will enter that child's life, those who the child is destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance, constantly drawing them closer. This thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. An ancient Chinese Proverb
Journey Verses
'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11
For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, "Abba! Father!" Romans 8:15
Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. James 1:27
"And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." Matthew 21:22
So He told them this parable, saying, "What man among you, if he has a hundred sheep and has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open pasture and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? When he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!" Luke 15:3-6
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9
Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.' Isaiah 41:10
And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
I am 10 years the wife of Bob, and the mother of a precious daughter from China, and adopted daughter of the King of Kings! My profession is teaching English and my passion is loving children and nurturing them as they grow! I lived in China in the late 80's and early 90's and have a deep love for the great country that has given me my beloved family.
No comments:
Post a Comment