Pierce just amazes me every day. He is learning so fast and is making more sounds. We've made kind of a game of this. If you were a fly on the wall in our house, you might think we were quite ready for the nuthouse! I'd be pretty embarrassed if anybody ever caught me on videotape! He is so proud of himself when he makes a new sound and gives himself a big round of applause! He recently got a puzzle with a variety of geometric shapes, including pentagon and octogon. He has almost mastered it in about a week. I was thrilled way back when his older sister knew the difference between a square and a rectangle at this age--he's got pentagon and octogon down! Almost everything is him responding to what he hears, though (receptive language good).
We took him to the pediatric ophthamologist last week. Next post you will be seeing Pierce in glasses. I thought I was young getting glasses in the third grade. Oh, my! They really are cute, though. If we can just keep them on him.
This morning we went out to breakfast to celebrate his big sister's "Gotcha Day"! Can't believe its been five years since our sweet girl was first placed in our arms. We are blessed indeed!





No comments:
Post a Comment