28 September 2008

Crazy

I realize things have been a little quiet on the blog, here. In case anybody is wondering about my silence, rest assured, I am busily moving toward our goal of bringing Pierce home. The last couple weeks have been a wild ride, though. I have had major computer problems. I have taken my computer to the techie guys about 5 times now, and I finally did a "system restore", which really only created a whole new set of issues to deal with. Oh, my.... Getting ready for a 10 week absence from work is no small thing, either. I do like to leave things in order. My house is a disgraceful mess and I don't want to leave it that way. And, oh yes, we're adding a whole new little person to our family!!!!! Frankly, I am getting so caught up in all the details (and the inability to deal with them that my computer is causing) that it is difficult to focus on the fact that little Jiang Yi Gong is about to become Pierce Yi Gong Horton! I have reached the point where I am reminded (once again) I simply cannot be the master of every detail and am turning this all over to the Lord--it is so good to know He IS in control when I feel I am not! This is soooo much bigger than me!

No comments:

Learn Chinese!

Love these songs...