31 August 2008

The God of All Comfort

In this series of interviews with Dr. James Dobson, Steven Curtis Chapman shares about the loss of their 5 year old daughter, Maria Sue. I have always identified with their experience as adoptive parents of children from China, having a precious 5 year old blessing of a daughter of my own from China. How stunned I was to hear last May of the death of their little girl. I just couldn't imagine bearing such a loss and I have cried many tears from my mommy heart for this family. I praise God for the courage He has given them to share the hope and comfort they know in the midst of indescribable sorrow. What a great love God has shown us at the cross and what great hope we have in the resurrection!

Click here for the link to these interviews.


For an ABC story

No comments:

Learn Chinese!

Love these songs...